MO SARKAR ! 5T Model of Governance ! Technology ! Transparency ! Teamwork ! Transformation ! Time-laid
Team SAB SIGNAGE PRIVATE LIMITED appreciates & feels MO SARKAR will be helpful for all citizens living in Odisha state. The Project already has been started & Signboard’s Placement is under Process in the police stations & Hospital
About MO SARKAR ! 5T Model of Governance
- The Mo Sarkar programme, aimed at making governance people-centric, was launched on 2nd October 2019 by Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patniak. It is based on 5T Model of Governance.
- The 5Ts model of governance includes technology, transparency, teamwork, transformation and time-laid.
- The program, in its first phase, will be implemented for all police stations and district headquarters hospitals and will later take up all other departments by 5th March, 2020.
- Under Mo Sarkar programme Mr. Patnaik called eight persons in seven districts over phone from his residence to collect their feedback about treatment at government hospitals and service at police stations.
- He had announced this new programme on the occasion of Independence Day this year.
- The Mo Sarkar was launched at all police stations across the State along with 21 district headquarters hospitals and three government-run medical college hospitals at Cuttack, Berhampur and Sambalpur.
- The programme will be effective at all the 30 district headquarters hospitals of the State by 30th October, 2019.
Objective of Mo Sarkar Initiative
- The objective of the Mo Sarkar programme is to provide service with dignity to people who are coming to government offices for different purposes.
- The phone numbers of people who are coming to government offices will be collected randomly with the purpose to improve the governance system by collecting feedback on behaviour and professionalism of government officers.
- The Chief Minister, Departmental Minister, Director General of Police (in case of police stations) and Departmental Minister, Secretary and Director (in case of hospitals) will call on random numbers to collect feedback.
- The employees will be ranked as good or bad on the basis of the feedback and those with good rank will get out-of-turn promotion and action will be taken against employees with bad rank.
Why SAB Signage ?
Here your product vision becomes an affordable and immediate reality.
Contact for: Road Safety Products ,Illuminated Signage , Advertising Board, Wall Mount Flex Board, Vehicle Branding Graphics, Walking Safety Products, Raised Pavement Marker (RPM), Solar Raised Pavement Marker (RPM), Aluminium-backed Flexible Prismatic (AFP), Conspicuity Tape, Vertical Delineators, Raised Pavement Marker (RPM), Flexible Median Marker,Reflective Sheeting, Resins and hardening kit, different types of sign boards, neon sign board in Bhubaneswar, safety sign boards suppliers
Disclaimer: The content on this blog Only for basic awareness of visitor. Visitor must check the content on State government website for authenticated information.